How To Go Through Sorority Recruitment at Baylor University
Thank you to our many local Waco area sponsors included in this guide.
Sorority recruitment at Baylor University is a process that helps potential new members (PNMs) find the right sorority for them and helps sororities find new members who align with their values and goals. If you’re interested in going through sorority recruitment at Baylor, here are some steps you can take to prepare:
- Attend the recruitment information sessions: Baylor University hosts several recruitment information sessions before the recruitment process begins. These sessions provide an overview of the recruitment process, what to expect during recruitment week, and what sororities are looking for in potential new members. Attending these sessions will give you a better understanding of the process and help you prepare.
- Register for recruitment: In order to participate in recruitment, you’ll need to register online. This involves completing an application and paying a fee. Make sure to register as soon as possible, as spots may fill up quickly.
- Attend the PNM meetings: Prior to recruitment week, Baylor University hosts several meetings for PNMs. These meetings cover topics such as what to wear during recruitment, how to handle difficult conversations, and what to expect during recruitment week. Attending these meetings will help you feel more prepared and confident during the recruitment process.
- Gather recommendations: Many sororities at Baylor University require recommendations from current members or alumnae. If you have a connection to a current member or alumnae of a sorority, consider asking them to write a recommendation for you.
- Prepare your conversation skills: During recruitment week, you’ll have the opportunity to talk to members of each sorority. Make sure to practice your conversation skills and think about the kinds of questions you’d like to ask. This will help you make a good impression and get a better sense of what each sorority is like.
Overall, going through sorority recruitment at Baylor University can be a fun and rewarding experience. By following these steps and being proactive, you’ll be well on your way to finding the right sorority for you.
If you loved this list, make sure you snag our free PDF: The go-to guide for everything WACO, Texas! By Modern Texas living, Waco’s biggest fan!
We are a Lifestyle Magazine & Marketing Agency in Waco, Texas, focused on building growth strategies for established businesses and emerging brands. In print and online, Modern Texas Living Magazine celebrates small businesses, supports local entrepreneurs, and helps readers enjoy the community to its fullest. Pick up a copy of the latest edition of Modern Texas Living here!
From crafting powerful websites to helping companies properly brand themselves to align sales and marketing, we are the engine that drives you to success. If you’re a local business and would like to be featured, click here!