Recipe by Amie MacGregor @food.duchess
- 2 1lb Pork Tenderloins
- 1 tsp Salt
- Lots of Freshly Cracked Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Peach Jam or Peach Preserves
- 2 tbsp Grainy Mustard
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 2 tsp Finely Chopped Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Evenly salt the pork tenderloins and set aside for 10 minutes to absorb salt. Meanwhile, add peach jam, grainy mustard, Dijon, and lemon zest to a bowl, and mix together. Remove 1/3 of mixture into a separate bowl, and add in chopped rosemary.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large heavy skillet that is oven-safe. Roll pork tenderloins in freshly cracked pepper to get a good coating around, then place tenderloins into the hot skillet. Brown each tenderloin on all sides.
- Glaze the pork tenderloins with the rosemary peach mustard. Then transfer the skillet to the oven, and cook for around 20 more minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Remove from oven and allow to sit for five minutes before slicing. Serve with the other 2/3 of peach mustard on the side.