Recipe by Amie MacGregor @food.duchess
- 2 Bell Peppers (Red, Orange, Yellow), washed, de-seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1 English Cucumber, washed and sliced into rounds and then quartered
- 1 cup Cherry or Grape Tomatoes, washed, and left whole or sliced in half
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, peeled and sliced into strips
- 1 cup Chopped Feta Cheese
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives, whole or pitted
- Greek Salad Dressing (Below)
- (Optional) Drizzling of Balsamic Reduction
- Greek Salad Dressing
- 4 tbsp Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Quality Balsamic Vinegar, white or traditional
- 2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Feta Brine
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Add all the vegetables, feta, and olives to a large bowl. Add the salad dressing, then toss to combine. (Optional) Drizzle top with balsamic reduction.
Greek Salad Dressing
- Add all the ingredients to a medium sized bowl. Using a whisk, mix all the ingredients together vigorously until they are well emulsified.
- (Optional) For easy emulsifying, add all salad dressing ingredients to a jar with a lid. Place lid on jar and shake vigorously.